Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hugo

One of the best movies I've ever seen, one that makes me want to jump out of my chair and say "YES!" in a crowded theater.

I thought I was all alone in my movie-loving world. I thought that what I felt for the cinematic arts was something no one else felt. That is, till I saw Hugo. It showed me that what I felt for movies was real and something shared by those in the industry. Something that was not directed toward money (Although many today are that way) but something purely for the love of the art.

The movie is extremely colorful and fun, it's a movie so filled with passion and care that it almost brings tears to your eyes just watching it.
Every shot is planned out beautifully, even where there are dust specs it was on purpose.

The passion it gives is unbelievably hard to explain using just meager words, I guess that's how Scorsese felt, because he used a  movie to better explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment