Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

THE FIRST WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE?

What is your favorite is a cool thing I thought of to try to get people more involved (and following) in my blog. What happens is that whenever a "WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE?" appears it will be followed by a genre eg. Kids and family, sci-fi, ect. and it is your job to post what your favorite movie in that genre is!
Good luck!!

In light of the fact that the last two posts have been about a kids movie, I thought.........I forgot.... But anywho, just tell me what your favorite movie in that genre is! And the most popular one will be posted!

2 comments:

  1. I like Around the World in 80 days. Yes, I know there is some questionable content. But overall it is interesting and funny, with good character development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megamind. I was downright surprised to have liked it so much, but it's fun! And it has good morals! And there is next to no cussing! And the plot is good! And... I think you all get the idea :)

    ReplyDelete