Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tomorrow, X-Men: First Class

Tomorrow it seems that the long anticipated movie "X-Men: First Class" is released, although I have never really been a fan of any Marvel Super Heroes I always enjoyed watching Wolverine and the X-men cartoon. But with this movie I am a little optimistic, I in no way doubt the pure awesomeness of the movie. It looks like one of the most fun and action-filled movies of the year, but I feel like it may contain content that would ruin its chances. It looks like many curse words might be thrown into the mix along with some unneeded sexual content. So I'm not too sure why I would watch a movie where the characters are heroes and saviors when their own lives need some saving! But besides that, the plot looks amazing, the effects look amazing and the concept is brilliant, so I definitely want to see it. All I'm saying is that although they may save the world from WWIII, I am worried that they may not be characters worth cheering for.

"Your costume doesn't need a lot of cleavage for you to save the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment