Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Movie Soup for the App Lover's Soul

So, I hear that you are in love with your iPhone. Now, now, it's ok. Everyone loves their iPhone, so it's ok, you can vent. But you think it needs something, something more, something that will turn it into the ultimate device. That's right, movies! And how would one get some movie lovin apps? I am glad that I asked myself that, because here I am with the answers!
So right now, grab your iPhone from your pocket (Don't look away from the computer screen), go to the app store, and download these beauties!


 Apple Movie Trailers: One thing I really love about movies, is waiting for them! The goose bumps you get from them are something that truly awakens the movie lover inside of you! And, most of the time, trailers are more epic and\or contain the entire amount of cool scenes in the entire movie. Well, if I might have rung a bell, this is the app for you. With the trailers updated as soon as they are released, the quality spot on, and the interface beaming at you and saying "I love you", this is an app hard to pass up.




Flixster: This is the best out there for finding out when movies are coming out and when DVDs are finally making there appearance after months of waiting. Every movie window comes equipped with trailers, reviews, pics, list of actors, and....Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was overwhelming you, I'll stop now.....are you good?...good. It also comes with a theater finder where you can fine the one most convenient for you, with all of its showings for the next week. Now that's a movie app.



IMDB: "I like this movie....wait! I know that actor! Who is he? WHO IS HE!!! ARG! I know this, I know this....AHHHH...." *POOF* "Hello Johnny, I heard your cry for help" "Who are you?" "My name's not important! But here, I have this to help you with your dilemma!" "It's an iPhone" "Oh hahaha! This isn't just any iPhone, it's one with IMDB!" "Really?" "Yes Johnny, now search for the movie you're watching." *Typing* "There's the movie I'm watching! Here's all types of cool facts about it, and reviews! Oh, and there's the actor! I knew I saw him before, here's the list of all the movie's he's been in!" "What's his name?" "Brad Pitt!" "Boy, keep the iPhone, if you can't figure that out, you'll need it."

No comments:

Post a Comment