Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie Review Drought

Sorry everyone again for no reviews, there seems to be nothing to watch (or time to be had) but not to worry, I have something for you all!

This is a trailer for a movie coming out in October I believe. This movie looks amazing, fun, and yet to be done (IT RHYMES!!) I hope to view it soon...uh...when it comes out. Now what makes this trailer so special? It is simple, you see, this trailer had a verbal "no-no" moment which I have graciously taken out for your viewing pleasure, enjoy movie watchers of America!


Goosebumps anyone?

By the way, if anyone would like to know the name of the music played in the trailer, let me know (I was nerdy enough to purchase it)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha the robot's name is Adam. Love it! :D Also another odd side note but isn't the lead girl Kate from LOST? .... Hm... Looks interesting Zay but I'm gonna wait for your review before I see it. :)

    ReplyDelete